PayNearby was established in 2016. We are the only start-up in the digital payments industry to be certified by the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT). Our major accomplishments within a short span of three years are:
– 11% market share in DMT business
– 33% market share in AePS
– 10 lakh registered retailers
– More than 12 crore customers availing the services
– Presence in 28 States and 8 UTs
PayNearby is simple and easy. Our app and web portal are currently available in English, Hindi and Marathi. 7 regional languages will be available shortly.
Starting a business with PayNearby is very easy and simple. You do not need any employee for this. You can complete a transaction within 2 to 3 minutes. You need to pay a one-time license fee of Rs. 1000.
Our customer service team is available from 8 am to 8 pm to assist you. Customer service is available in many regional languages. You can also contact your local Relationship Manager for assistance.
PayNearby commissions are credited to your wallet on the very same day, whereas other companies pay it after one day.
It is very easy to understand our insurance products and services. We provide product and insurance selling training through videos. You can download marketing collaterals from our app and display it in your store. Should you need any help, please contact our customer service team or our Relationship Manager.
You can download all the marketing materials from our app or web portal and print it. Go to the ‘Download’ section, select ‘Language’ and ‘Service’ and print your poster/banner or leaflet.
PayNearby is an ISO 27001 and DIPP certified fintech company. Your PAN Card information will be safe with us. PAN Card is mandatory for all financial transactions.
Yes. All the reports are available on the App for your reference and download.
Minimum Rs. 1000 can be uploaded in the wallet.
No. You cannot run 2 IDs simultaneously with the same documents. For security purposes, both the IDs will get blocked. If your IDs get blocked, you can send an email to email@example.com along with details of the ID you want to continue with.
You can contact our customer care on +91 33 6690 9090 for assistance on this matter.
• Branch deposit
• CDM deposit
• Net banking (Payment gateway)
• Same/Other bank transfer
• CDM card
Yes. The charges are mentioned below:
• Branch Deposit: ₹ 25, if the amount is less than ₹ 35,000
• CDM Deposit: ₹ 25, if the amount is less than ₹ 35,000
• Payment Gateway: ₹ 12 per transaction
There are 6 banks available for Branch & CDM deposit.
• Yes Bank
• ICICI Bank
• Axis Bank
• State Bank of India
• Karur Vysya Bank
• Federal Bank
• Go to ‘Banking & Finance’ option on the Web portal.
• Get the prefilled deposit slip.
• Fill the required details.
• Submit at the branch.
• Upload the deposit slip received from your bank.
• After submitting the slip, top-up will be credited within 30 minutes.
• Log in to your Netbanking portal.
• Go to the transfer option.
• Add PayNearby as beneficiary, enter Account number & IFSC code.
• Enter the required amount and pay.
• Take a screenshot of the successful transaction.
• Upload the screenshot of the transaction.
• After submitting the screenshot, top up will be credited within 30 minutes.
We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly wait for 72 working hours, the amount will be credited to your account.
We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly wait for 72 working hours, the amount will be reversed to your bank account. After 72 hours, please raise a complaint from your ‘Complaint and Enquiry’ section with ‘Updated passbook/Bank statement’. You will receive a revert soon.
When you transfer your trade balance amount to your linked bank account it is ‘Move to Bank’. Move to Bank option is available under the Trade Wallet option in the mobile app.