- What are the details need to be kept handy while registering the claim?
- Policy Number
- Vehicle Registration Number & Chassis / Engine number
- Caller details / relation with insured / Cont. no. of the insured
- Date / Time & Place of the incident/ accident
- Detail description of the incident/ accident
- Loss type whether Own damage/Theft/TP/TPPD/PA Claim
- Whether any injury involved into this accident
- If the incident been reported to police, then GD / Case No or FIR No
- Driver Name (As per the details mentioned in the driving license) & DL No. need to be provided
- Current Vehicle Location & if yet not placed with any garage then enquire about garage preference. The Call Centre will then provide with a unique number as Claim No. which will be used for all future correspondence
- Where do I get the Claim Form and Detail List of Cash Less Garages of Bharti AXA?
Refer our website to download the Claim Form and also get the Policy Wordings. Please visit to our website (www.bharti-axagi.co.in ) for our tied-up garages.
- What shall I do after claim intimation?
Place the vehicle in any of our cashless tie-up garage or at authorized garage of your own choice (here cl payment would get reimbursed to the insured).