Once the email ID is activated:-
– PayNearby will share an activation confirmation with all the retailers.
– The links to the DOST app and Amazon Easy will also be shared along with the activation confirmation.
– The retailers can download the app and start ordering
– The retailer will be able to see these links in the Amazon Easy Store section in the PayNearby app.
This section will be active only for retailers that have been approved.
There are two ways to place an order:
– Order from Amazon Dost app and check your orders and earnings on Amazon Store app. You can download both of these from the Amazon Easy icon on the PayNearby App
– Login to store.amazon.in
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not order from Amazon.in. If a retailer places an order on amazon.in, they will not get the commission for the order.
STEP 1: CREATE A CUSTOMER ACCOUNT OR LOGIN FOR THE CUSTOMER. Once the retailer has logged in, they need to create a login for the customer. This is necessary as retailers CANNOT place order from their own login. They will not get commissions.
STEP 2: BROWSE FOR A PRODUCT. Once the retailer has logged in for the customer, they can help browse the product for the customer. Once the customer likes a product, they can click on “Add to Cart” or “Buy Now”.
STEP 3: ADD/CHOOSE AN ADDRESS. Once the customer has finished shopping, the retailer will have to check out and add the customer’s address where the customer wants the product to be delivered. The retailer SHOULD NOT share their address otherwise the product will be delivered to their address and they will have to pay for the product and deliver the product to the customer on their own.
STEP 4: PAYMENT. Once the customer has finished shopping and the address has been selected, click on “Proceed to Payment”. Please choose only one of the below options: i) UPI: Enter the customer’s UPI handle. The customer will get a notification on their UPI app to complete the payment. ii) Pay at Delivery: The customer will be able to pay by cash/card when the product is delivered to them.
NOTE: DO NOT CHOOSE THE “PAY AT STORE” PAYMENT OPTION. THIS WILL LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF THE PRODUCT.
The retailer can return the product/check order status as below:
– The retailer has to login to their own account on store.amazon.in or DOST APP.
– The retailer needs to login on the customer’s behalf using the customer’s mobile number/OTP or email Id/ password.
– The retailer has to go to the order history of the customer and then click on the “Track Package/ Return Item” depending on the customer’s requirement.
For your interest in PayNearby. Our enterprise team will contact you shortly.